Looking for a Best Solution?
- We are Providing and Helping to Improve business
Looking for a Best Solution?We are Providing and Helping to Improve business Talk To Our Expert
Built on Trend Micro’s industry-leading Hybrid Cloud Security solution, powered by XGen™, Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ as a Service is designed to augment cloud provider security with complete protection for cloud workloads. Deep Security provides a complete suite of security capabilities including intrusion detection and prevention, firewall, malware prevention with web reputation, predictive machine learning, sandbox analysis, integrity monitoring, log inspection, and multi-platform application control.
Deep Security as a Service gives you the proven protection of Deep Security without all the work. As a service deployment, we do the heavy lifting for you. We manage regular product and kernel updates, set up and maintain the security database, and administer the Deep Security manager.
- Deep Security Manager, the centralized web-based management console that administrators use to configure security policy and deploy protection to the enforcement components: the Deep Security Virtual Appliance and the Deep Security Agent.
- Deep Security Virtual Appliance is a security virtual machine built for VMware vSphere environments that agentlessly provides anti-malware and integrity monitoring protection modules for virtual machines in a vShield environment. In an NSX environment, the anti-malware, integrity monitoring, firewall, intrusion prevention, and web reputation modules are available agentlessly.
- Deep Security Agent is a security agent deployed directly on a computer which provides application control, anti-malware, web reputation service, firewall, intrusion prevention, integrity monitoring, and log inspection protection to computers on which it is installed.
- The Deep Security Agent contains a Relay module. A relay-enabled agent distributes software and security updates throughout your network of Deep Security components.
- Deep Security Notifier is a Windows System Tray application that communicates information on the local computer about security status and events, and, in the case of relay-enabled agents, also provides information about the security updates being distributed from the local machine.
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Malware prevention
- Multi-platform application control
- Integrity monitoring
- Web reputation
- Bidirectional firewall
- Log inspection
- Microsoft Windows (32-bit/64-bit)
- Amazon Linux AMI (32-bit/64-bit)
- Ubuntu (64-bit)
- CentOS 5, 6, 7
- Oracle Linux
- Cloud Linux 5, 6
- Red Hat® Enterprise 5, 6, 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- SUSE® Enterprise 10, 11 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Fast: start securing workloads in minutes
- Cost-effective: usage-based pricing starting at $0.01 / hour
- Simple: multiple security controls in a single product
- Saves time: we manage and update the product so you can focus on your business
- Proven: protects thousands of customers and millions of servers globally
- Flexible: purchase and procure through AWS and Azure Marketplaces to protect multicloud environments