Traditional security solutions can’t keep up with today’s threats. Turning to multiple point products to address the myriad of challenges only increases complexity, slows your users, and may leave gaps in your security. To further complicate matters, you’re moving to the cloud and need flexible security deployment options that will adapt as your needs change. You need multidimensional security that consolidates your view across all layers of protection and all deployment models.
Multiple layers of connected threat protection
This comprehensive suite integrates security across protection layers with flexible cloud deployment, simplified licensing, and central management for network-wide visibility and control of threats and data. The following layers of security are included in this suite
- ENDPOINT SECURITY. Secure user activity on physical and virtual desktops, laptops, or mobile devices with threat and data protection, application control, vulnerability protection, and encryption.
- MOBILE SECURITY. Secure, track, monitor, and manage your employees’ mobile devices and company data with mobile security that balances consumerization with IT control.
- EMAIL AND COLLABORATION SECURITY. Get superior protection against spam, phishing, malware, and targeted attacks at the mail server, gateway, and for cloud-based applications like Microsoft® Office 365™, and Google G Suite™.
- WEB SECURITY. Protect your users’ web activity on any device in any location. They gain secure access to the latest web and social media applications, and you get complete visibility and control of employee web usage in a cloud-based SaaS or on-site secure web gateway solution.
- CENTRALIZED SECURITY MANAGEMENT. Manage multiple layers of connected threat and data protection for complete, user-centric visibility across the entire threat life cycle.