Revit software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. It includes the functionality of all of the Revit disciplines (architecture, MEP, and structure) in one unified interface.
Revit produce consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based building designs and documentation.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views.
- Use 3D visualizations to see a building before it’s built.
- Revit includes tools for architectural design, MEP and structural design, detailing, and engineering, and construction professionals.
- Contributors across all disciplines use worksharing to share and save work to the same project.
- Extend Revit functionality with interoperable software and services from Autodesk.
- Customize and expand workflows with discipline-specific or regional solutions that are custom-built by third-party partners.
- Connect project teams and data on the BIM 360 platform.