Looking for a Best Solution?
- We are Providing and Helping to Improve business
Looking for a Best Solution?We are Providing and Helping to Improve business Talk To Our Expert
Trend Micro Deep Security provides advanced server security for physical, virtual, and cloud servers. It protects enterprise applications and data from breaches and business disruptions without requiring emergency patching. This comprehensive, centrally managed platform helps you simplify security operations while enabling regulatory compliance and accelerating the ROI of virtualization and cloud projects.
Deep Security consists of the following set of components that work together to provide protection:
- Deep Security Manager, the centralized web-based management console that administrators use to configure security policy and deploy protection to the enforcement components: the Deep Security Virtual Appliance and the Deep Security Agent.
- Deep Security Virtual Appliance is a security virtual machine built for VMware vSphere environments that agentlessly provides anti-malware and integrity monitoring protection modules for virtual machines in a vShield environment. In an NSX environment, the anti-malware, integrity monitoring, firewall, intrusion prevention, and web reputation modules are available agentlessly.
- Deep Security Agent is a security agent deployed directly on a computer which provides application control, anti-malware, web reputation service, firewall, intrusion prevention, integrity monitoring, and log inspection protection to computers on which it is installed.
- The Deep Security Agent contains a Relay module. A relay-enabled agent distributes software and security updates throughout your network of Deep Security components.
- Deep Security Notifier is a Windows System Tray application that communicates information on the local computer about security status and events, and, in the case of relay-enabled agents, also provides information about the security updates being distributed from the local machine.