Does your IT infrastructure efficiently combine compute, storage, and networking/fabric resources with intelligence and security to meet your needs of today and tomorrow?
HPE Synergy Frames reduce complexity by using intelligent auto-discovery to find all available resources to accelerate workload deployments. This drives IT efficiency as the business grows and delivers balanced performance across resources to increase solution effectiveness.
- Supports HPE Synergy 480 and HPE 660 Gen10 Compute Modules.
- A guided installation experience is provided for setting up HPE Synergy.
- Product is now offered to comply with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
Optimize Applications and Service-levels
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame is architected as a Composable Infrastructure (CI), which matches the flexible use of compute, storage, and network/fabric resources to an intelligent HPE management software architecture. These capabilities are presented as 'infrastructure as code' to the user.
- The combination of hardware flexibility with embedded intelligence enables auto-discovery of all available resources for quick deployment and use. Management of hardware by profiles defined in software allows fast re-purposing of compute, storage and fabric resources to meet workload demands.
- Operations which use a single frame can scale to large environments of multiple units. Intelligent frame link technology provides easy scaling from a single HPE Synergy 12000 Frame to multiple frames by using HPE Frame Link Modules and HPE Synergy Composer (powered by HPE OneView).
Move Faster by Accelerating Application and Service Delivery
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame provides auto-discovery for fast deployments. The flexible design also allows you to custom-fit multiple types of compute, storage, and fabric components in a variety of configurations to meet your workload requirements.
- Hardware installations are simplified by a simple step-by-step guided process and the intelligent HPE Synergy 12000 Frame design, which reduces the time to setup, debug, and check inventory during installation. A limited-access mode also guides technicians to correct installation errors.
- High infrastructure bandwidth (over 16 Tb/s) helps you to perform well on today’s data-intensive applications and on next-generation, mobile-first, cloud-native applications. The design also utilizes a true passive mid-plane to assure highly-reliable operation.