HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server blends performance, reliability and manageability. Outstanding configuration flexibility caters to a variety of business requirements and a range of HPE Qualified Options to fit most needs. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of military and government customers.
- Supports latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 Series up 8 Cores processors.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the new Intel Xeon E-2200 Series.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
Compact and Simple Design for an Affordable Solution
- It is a short-depth chassis of 15.05 inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
- It has great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the HPE ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
- It provides affordable configuration choices along with a wide variety of HPE Qualified Options that addresses light workloads to the most demanding requirements and also supports low-cost Pentium and Core series processors.
Right Balance of Performance, Flexibility, Reliability, and Manageability for Growing Business Needs
- You have a wide choice of dual core, quad core and hexa core Intel Pentium and Xeon E processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server.
- It offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two large form factor (LFF) or six small form factor (SFF) drives, four DDR4 UDIMMs, 290W or 500W or 800W power supplies, and a more efficient deployment of options via HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe slots.
- The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability, which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Along with an embedded 2 x 1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters that offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE iLO5 provides a more efficient and easier server management. It enables large-scale FW deployment, improved GUI to simplify management with industry standard APIs, and easy system debug access.